Pharmaceutical Waste Destruction
The A-Thermal Pharmaceutical Division specialises in permanent, secure destruction of pharmaceuticals. Operations are supervised by a full-time pharmacist who monitors conditions of operations and ensures legal compliance with the various Acts that govern the destruction of pharmaceuticals.
Pharmaceutical Waste Categories
- Finished Pharmaceutical Products (expired and discontinued)
- Intermediate Products
- Raw Materials
- Quality Assurance Retention Samples
- Natural, Homeopathic or Complimentary Medicine
- Clinical Trials
- Lab Waste in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing/Industries
- Medical Devices
- Cosmetic Waste
- Schedule 5 – 6 drugs (overseen by full-time on-site pharmacist)
All storage and operational areas are covered by 24/7 CCTV surveillance. A-Thermal can accommodate all witnessing requirements from our clients.
*All of our valued clients are issued with a Thermal Destruction Certificate when waste is treated in our Thermal Desorption Plant.